Monday, March 1, 2010

Start following me.

I thought it was pretty funny, when I first saw this on a T-shirt in a shop on Khao San road. One of very few positive things I can say about this back-packers highway/haven in Bangkok... that everybody knows from the start of the movie The Beach...

In reality I am working on putting on enough posts and cool pix, and getting some help from my friends, so that I can find some actual followers.

If you like what you see feel free to put a link on your blog and I can do the same for you.

As we speak, my short holiday in Amsterdam has just finished and it's back to school. Teaching and photography is what will keep me busy this coming time. I am sure I will keep on posting on my blog to get things started here, so, be welcome. Start following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment