Friday, July 30, 2010

Sleep-less in Tokyo all night internet café

It seems like I have slept about one hour... Kept myself busy watching online series and planning the rest of my trip, so definitely not a waste of time to stay here...

Its already 6.20 AM now, so I may as well be off to the fishiest fish market ever, Tsukiji!!!

Will catch up with some sleep later on. It promises to be a nice day and I have already discovered a nice beach near the harbour. By about 3 pm I will probably check into the Capsule place again so that I can watch the fireworks from there, which will be lit are around 7.30 pm... Meanwhile taking another nice bath and a nap an reuniting with my larger luggage.

Good morning, by the way.
Cheers,
Vincent,

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I've saw something about that market on TV. The price restaurant owners pay for some tuna is unbelievable. And if you see some whale, please do the right thing and make trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete