Monday, October 25, 2010

Sweet talking Japanese girls

I am an alien. Or all Japanese are aliens. That's a thought that often crossed my mind in Japan. Japanese girls are nice and interesting. Good looking and hip. Sexy and sweet. But most of the time I was totally clueless on how to approach them. They would wave at me. I would wave back. Once a friend and I invited three beach girls to play frisbee with us. They gladly joined in but afterwards our chatting was leading nowhere at all. Their English was hard to understand nor would they understand mine. So after some basics... we pretty much left it there. Japanese girls still are aliens to me...

When I travelled in Japan I met two girls. One was half Japanese, half Afro-American. She had never had a Japanese boyfriend, said she scared them off for she was too big...? Actually she was very exquisite and her half Japanese background really worked for her. She had a lot going for her. To me, not in the last place, because she could speak proper English! She worked as an English teacher with young kids in Tokyo. The other girl I met was your perfect English broad. Pale skin (accept after staying in the sun all day of course) and blond hair. She taught English in Hokkaido's capital Sapporo and was a big hit with Japanese guys. She had had more than one Japanese boyfriend and would teach me some important Japanese sweet talk. Some words that the half Japanese girl did not even know... where would she have picked them up? From me?

If you ever find a nice Japanese girl, try these words. 
Kissu shi tai (I want to kiss you).
Kutshi biru ga ghiree (you have beautiful lips)
Opai wa ghiree (you have beautiful brests)
Oshidi ga ghiree (you have a nice ass)

I did learn some more but unfortunately lost the notes I took. I will have to ask again some time!

The English girl vowed that she would never go back to England. She simply liked Japan too much and found England too normal. As for the sex... I have seen quite some Japanese man in the nude, at several visits to public baths, onsen... And they are definitely not well hung. So there must be something else...

Read more about how you need to be able to speak Japanese or bring someone Japanese if you want to stay in a Love Hotel in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vincent! ^^
    Thank you so much for share u experience and for a tips! ;)
    Very nice article!

    I hope it will be useful for me when I ll go to Japan!

    ;)

    Btw! I was had Japanese girlfriend once!
    Very BEAUTYFUL, sexy it's true!
    But also a bit crazy...


    DOMO arigatou! ;D

    ReplyDelete